Friday, February 7, 2014

Todd Kron, Digital Marketing & Advertising, Charlotte, NC


My name is Todd I am a born geek. 25 years ago I was with my Commodore 64 with two disk drives, a tape drive a plotter and a Black and White monitor writing 30,000 lines of BASIC code to make a program to pick football game winners. I was 13, had played soccer all my life and spent endless hours on my computer.

I pursued IT originally, getting 5 Microsoft certifications, COmpTIA's A+ certification, and switched gears as my desire to craft stories in selling peaked. I got my Google Certification in both display and search marketing, Bing Adcenter certified, Hubspot certified, as well as Individually certified in Google Analytics. I spent a decade of late night learning programming, web design and building database driven PHP websites. I have lived full time off of online income for about for 12 years, having designed, ranked and turned a strong ROI on Wordpress, Joomla, Magento and custom HTML websites with hundreds of different approaches and strategies.

I read nightly on trends in UX, analytics and human behavior on the web. I am Todd Kron on Twitter here, LinkedIn here, The Search Marketing and SEO blog I try to find time to add to, and my namesake site is here. Also on Diigo, yes even Diigo.

No comments:

Post a Comment